There are going to be so many amazing stalls at Callington Market this coming Sunday, 1st December. Make sure you don’t miss it! Come along and browse, get your Christmas gifts or just soak up the atmosphere with a coffee or mulled wine! The market is situated in the Pannier Market and Town Hall, Callington from 10.00am to 3.00pm. Refreshments are available in the Market Garden Cafe or Town Hall Cafe. Toilets, including disabled, are available in the Town Hall along with baby changing facilities. Disabled access through the front of the Town Hall building. Parking in the main car park is FREE!! Please share this post far and wide, we would like to see a bumper turnout for this, the last market of the year. The next market after this one will be the first Sunday in February 2020.
https://callington-tc.gov.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/callington-header.jpg 430 1500 Jo Taylor http://www.seadog.it/clients/callingtontc/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/logo-300x137.png Jo Taylor2019-11-25 14:32:172019-11-25 14:32:17Callington Market - Sunday 1st December
- WANTED!! Calling all artists, amateur, professional, young or old!
- Cornwall Resources News Update
- Re-opening of Play Parks
- Contacting Citizens Advice in Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly
- Opportunity to become a Member of Citizens Advice Cornwall
- COVID-19 How the Citizens Advice Bureau is helping Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Useful Local Links
- Coronavirus: Restaurant no-shows 'putting jobs at risk' July 15, 2020
- Coronavirus: Eden Project to cut more than 200 jobs July 15, 2020
- Coronavirus: Where can I now go on holiday in the UK? July 15, 2020